Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday 11 March 2017

We Have a view!

As the frame started to come together I had the thought that we might actually get some sort of view from our upper level windows. I was pleased today when I was able to stand on the upper level and see what we will see. Until recently, I hadn't really considered that we might have something more than other houses out of our windows. I know it's not as nice as some but for us it's a pleasant surprise.
This is what we see looking northerly into the eastern suburbs like Mount Dandenong, The Basin, Knox, Glen Waverley areas. Once we are in I will try to work out some landmarks a bit better. At the moment we've got the usual suspect of the Victorian Police Academy building in Glen Waverley that is easily recognizable in the area.

Rear Terrace - Dandenongs




 Side Terrace/Kids Bedrooms - Ringwood across to Glen Waverley and maybe Clayton out the front windows.






No comments:

Post a Comment