Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 August 2017

First House Clean & Caulking

A quick post mainly to keep track of timeline for myself and those interested in when things are likely to be done..

Our house had it's first clean ready to caulking.
I'm not sure how long they were there for but the full inside way cleaned, tidied and the bathrooms fully dusted and wiped down. At the same time we also had a site clean, more of a tidy up and organize than clean.

The caulker also came in and did their caulking thing while the house has clean. They do an amazing job of sealing up gaps and making a nice neat seal without to many stop and start bumps. I couldn't think any worse task than caulking but maybe that's just because I'm no good at it. :-)

I didn't take any specific photos of this part because there is nothing much to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment